The FSM Team is still working to support you!
As our community navigates the COVID-19 global health crisis, we at Financial Security Management want you to know we have practiced and are prepared to sustain our current operations to support and meet the needs of our valued clients during these unprecedented times.
In response to recommendations by the CDC and the Governor’s Office, FSM will remain open for business, but our physical office will be closed. All essential staff are working diligently to ensure all tax returns are processed and filed by April 15th. With the exception of a few essential staff to manage incoming and outgoing communication and document drop off, the remainder of the FSM team will be working remotely to support you.
As we work to provide the best service possible under these rapidly changing circumstances, our responses may be a bit slower than you have come to expect and we ask for your patience and understanding. We want to assure you we are working efficiently and diligently to address your needs and ask that you please limit any email or phone calls to urgent needs only. We will reach out as soon as your return is complete or if we need additional information to proceed.
Connection is the heart of our work and the idea of “distancing” is contrary to our nature; though we will be physically distant during this time we will remain connected. We wish you and your loved ones safety, health and peace during this time.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get my tax return?We will reach out to you as soon as your return is complete and coordinate delivery via email or hard copy.
2. How do I send in additional information for my tax return?Additional tax information can be sent via secure email or brought to our offices; there is a receiving box just inside the front door.
3. When will my tax return be completed?We are working diligently to ensure all returns are processed and filed by April 15th.
4. What is the tax filing deadline?The tax filing and payment deadline has been extended to July 15th, but we anticipate having all returns completed in accordance with the standard deadlines. If you have a tax balance due, you will be able to file the return and delay sending in your payment until the extended deadline of July 15th.
5. What if I need assistance with my investments?We are still available to support your financial needs. Please reach out to your Financial Advisor and they will be able to assist you.
FSM is a comprehensive financial services firm dedicated to offering ethical and professional guidance to each of our clients. We believe that financial planning is built first and foremost on quality client relationships that last throughout each stage of life. By offering financial portfolio management, tax planning, and real estate services all in one location; we are able to tailor personal financial plans with our clients to help them reach their financial goals. With over 100 years of combined experience, our committed team members are here to listen and to serve.
SEC Investment Adviser Report
We are excited to be offering new opportunities to broaden your knowledge through Financial Security University. Once a month we will be hosting free educational seminars to our clients and their guests on a variety of topics.
2020 FSU Schedule
Long Term Care
Kids and Money